Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my life at your fingertips

It already infiltrated the air all around me.  The sheer, vintage-looking, white curtains to my balcony sway back and forth.  Not from the Pacific Ocean's steady echoes of percussion from less than 5 miles away, but from the complicated orchestral music notes that parallel the mood circulating this room.  Interpol's Rest My Chemistry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgROCTkVHJY randomly sneaks on the playlist perfectly suiting this lingering atmosphere.  My head is light and this feeling in my chest is heavy.

The aging pages of my scrapbook are becoming ever so delicate to turn.  The corners of these thinly collected papers curl up with optimism along with the words scribbled across them...

Let go.  Listen.  Learn.  Live.  Laugh.  Love.

It's easy for an honest heart to get lost in a place like this.  Beware, 'fore even I thought euphoria was a state of being created only by imagination.

Essentially, we all want the same things.  We are instinctual creatures who crave affection and approval, but we're also characteristically different from each other.  It is in these differences, however unbeknownst, subtle, or blatantly obvious, that I am me... & I'm happy, as should you.  <3

This is my life at your fingertips.  Welcome! Join me in an unconventional, yet oddly relatable, world of inspiration found in the most random places.

Love Always, Lainey <3   


No comments:

Post a Comment